Compatibility – Husqvarna 701 Enduro and Supermoto, all model years.
- Strong and durable design– upper made of 6 mm aluminium sheet (AlMg3 H22 – 5754) and bracket made of 5 mm aluminium sheet (AlMg3 H22 – 5754).
- Strap-friendly, chamfered, smooth edges of the rack and slots.
- Eighteen slots – strapping points for all kind of soft luggage, tool bags or small roll bags.
- Easy and seamless integration with rack-less bags (Mosko Moto Reckles 40 and Reckless 80; Kriega OS-Base; Altrider Hemisphere Saddlebag; Wolfman Rolie Saddle Bag system, Enduro Daytripper Saddle Bags, Enduro UltraLite Saddle bags; Giant loop saddlebags etc.)
- Integrated G-hooks – made for quick mounting and dismounting of rack-less bags and easy refueling.
- Holes for Rotopax mount, for 1 gallon Rotopax fuel or water can.
- Perfectly sized – doesn’t stick out – less chance to hurt rider in case of fall. Extension plate will be offered for riders in need of larger surface.
- Seamless integration with Vanasche motorsport pannier rack and Happy Trails rack.
- Easy integration with Outback Motortek pannier racks, with optional Husqvarna 701 Luggage rack + Outback pannier racks – integration kit (purchased separately) – UPDATE: December 2021 – email for details.
- All necessary hardware provided – high quality 10.9 zinc coated bolts and aluminum washers provided.
- High quality powder coating – matte black.
- Only 1.0 kg, including all mounting hardware.