Please note – this is not universal GPS mount! It is made specifically for Garmin Montana. It may accept other units, but please e-mail me before the purchase to check compatibility!
Garmin 276cx won’t fit – interference with windscreen.
Garmin 595LM fits – but GPS unit interferes with stock windscreen in lowest and highest position – anything in-between works well.
Garmin Zumo 396 – fits.
Garmin Zumo XT – fits, but GPS unit interferes with stock windscreen in lowest and highest position – anything in-between works well.
Tomtom 550 – it fits. You do need to lift the screen to the highest point and rotate the bracket to get it in, however once fitted, you can lower the screen again with no issue.
Garmin Montana 700i – fits only with Smackit’s adapter – more info HERE.
- Specifically made for Garmin AMPS Rugged Montana Mount.
- Slot for safety lanyard.
- Provides ideal spot for Montana – just above dash, at the same angle and shielded by the wind screen.
- Robust and strong design, provides minimal bouncing.
- Made of stainless steel, powder coated in black, with all neccessery hardware.
- Can be used to mount different accessories, using AMPS pattern (horizontal and vertical) or one of two holes for Ram® M8 Ball or Ram® Tough Ball M8 (depends on the size of accessory!)