Compatibility – fits all 2021+ KTM 1290 Super Adventure bikes.
Doesn’t fit pre-2021 models.
Additional spacers for removing passenger grab handles included!
- Low profile – due to unique 3D milled angled spacer platforms and angled countersunk holes, rack sits low, close to the tail plastics and at the same angle as the stock seat;
- Customizable – it can be used with our without stock grab handles; three different height options so it can perfectly support different luggage options,
- Supports stock grab handles – rack sits directly above stock grab handles, providing adequate support when grab handles are being pulled upwards,
- Twenty six slots – strapping points for all kind of soft luggage, tool bags or roll bags, slots for perfect Mosko moto Reckless 80 mounting,
- Adequate top surface – approx. 30/20 (W) x 31.5 (L) cm of completely flat top surface, perfect for 10-30 liter soft bags,
- Strap-friendly – chamfered, smooth edges,
- Strong and durable – milled out of aluminum-magnesium alloy, attached to the bike using M8 bolts,
- Lightweight – less than 1 kg, weights less than stock rear rack,
- Givi/Kappa Monokey top case ready – pre-drilled holes for Givi adapter kit (not included – check instructions for details) – limited compatibility with plastic Givi Trekker cases – email for details,
- SW-motech top case ready – pre-drilled holes for SW-Motech adapter kit (not included – check instructions for details),
- Rotopax ready– pre-drilled holes for Rotopax mount (mount not included), for 1 gallon Rotopax fuel or water can,
- Kriega OS-Rack Loops ready – pre-drilled and chamfered holes for Kriega OS-rack loops, for perfect mounting of Kriega bags,
- Future proof – marked holes for upcoming KTM luggage options,
- All necessary hardware provided – high quality 10.9 zinc coated bolts and powder coated spacers,
- High quality powder coat – matte black powder coat (top of the line IGP Duraface powders).