Compatibility – fits all Yamaha Tenere 700 bikes.
Doesn’t fit with any pannier racks except Outback Motortek pannier rack!
Fits only with Perun moto Yamaha Tenere 700 Side carriers.
- Very low profile – top rack sits low, close to the tail plastics and at the same angle as the stock seat;
- Twenty slots – strapping points for all kind of soft luggage, tool bags or roll bags, slots for perfect mounting of Mosko moto Reckless 80 or Giant loop Siskiyou rack-less bags,
- Strong and durable – side rails are made of stainless steel, top plate is milled out of 6 mm aluminum alloy.
- Adequate top surface – approx. 294 (W) x 256 (L) mm of completely flat top surface, perfect for 10-20 liter soft bags,
- Strap-friendly – chamfered, smooth edges – even on stainless steel side rails,
- Lightweight – less than 1.5 kg, including all mounting hardware,
- Givi/Kappa Monokey top case ready – pre-drilled holes for Givi adapter kit (not included – check instructions for details) – for rider only (no pillion) -road only use, 5 kg max; won’t work with seats higher than stock.
- SW-motech top case ready – pre-drilled holes for SW-Motech adapter kit (not included – check instructions for details) – for rider only (no pillion) – road only use, 5 kg max; won’t work with seats higher than stock.
- Rotopax ready – pre-drilled holes for 1 gallon Rotopax mount (mount not included), for 1 gallon Rotopax fuel or water can,
- Kriega OS-Rack Loops ready – pre-drilled holes for Kriega OS-rack loops, for perfect mounting of Kriega bags,
- All necessary hardware provided – high quality 10.9 zinc coated bolts and powder coated spacers,
- High quality powder coat – matte black powder coat (top of the line IGP Duraface powders).
- Outback Motortek pannier rack compatible –
Design details explained – HERE.